Aerospace Modular Tooling, Jigs & Fixtures
The Boldman system is ideal for building special purpose jigs and fixtures, used widely in the automotive and aerospace sectors.
Our range of aluminium profiles and accessories offers a revolutionary alternative to steel assembly structures. Modular tooling is a fully developed assembly tooling process and represents a major change in product assembly technology.
Eurofighter fin tooling
modular assembly tooling
rear fuselage support - eurofighter
wiring harness assembly station
Wiring harness assembly stations
Boldman’s harness assembly workstations or Mylar boards provide a cost effective way to increase productivity and ergonomic efficiency in a labour intensive assembly process, and have now been integrated into other industries such as automotive manufacturers.
These products are available in single or double sided versions with manual counterbalance or with electric adjustment. They can be specified in various sizes: for larger harnesses two workstations can be placed side by side, either via a simple locking mechanism or via a synchronised electronic system that moves them together.
- Counterbalance or electric system with handheld control to raise, lower or tilt the board
- Fully tiled work surface to allow insertion of pins for the formation of a cable harness
- Retrofitting for tool supports, document holders or electrical sockets
- Inspection lamps can be attached to the workstations
- Height adjustability, using a variety of electrical actuators that provide vertical and tilt movements to help reduce injuries from poor posture or repetitive actions, and increase overall operator comfort and productivity.
ARRANGE A CALLBACK
or give us a call now on01204 522123